is a creative behavioural change social enterprise that has been created by a social entrepreneur that has work for the likes of; The Walt Disney Company, Big Fish, The Body Shop just to name a few.
Wakeup Campaign provokes thought and action with the power of design, which helps tackle difficult social issues by using marketing strategy, advertising, branding, events management, art, photography, psychoanalysis, psychology, philosophy and design to work on producing innovative solutions to make a positive impact.
We are a branding and marketing consultancy with a conscience, we only work for social and sustainable enterprises, organisations and projects here in the UK and abroad. We believe we can change the world with the power of design
. If you have similar beliefs read on...
We are in search for a 3
- Social media Intern
- Sales Intern
- Design assistant intern
Must have skills in the below:
- Adobe creative suite (CS5) (design intern)
- Final cut (design intern)
- Website design (banner/digital newsletter/Word Press) – digitally savvy is a must! (Social media intern)
- Has business acumen (sales intern)
- Enjoys and has an interest in fashion & Social affairs (sales intern)
- Networking skills and bringing in potential business (sales intern)
- Graphic design (design intern)
- Art and illustration (design intern)
We are need for someone that’s still in education
that will be willing to work for a few hours a week for 3 months (the length of time may increase and could turn into a potential job) to produce some marketing/promotional/creative material, market research, data handling for projects. In exchange, one will learn from an entrepreneur who has an array of business skills and creative experience.
We are looking to hire someone at the end of January, interviews will take place in early January.
If you are interested do send me your CV and portfolio to: